Procedures for Visiting the Latvian Fire-Fighting Museum after the declaration of the emergency situation starting from 15 November 2021:
• Individuals or members from one household can visit museum;
•People over age of 12 must present a certificate or laboratory certificate of a negative screening test in the last 72 hours;
• Children under the age of 12 can only visit the museum with certified adults;
• Our museum is epidemiologically safe environment so use a mouth and nose cover is mandatory, keep a distance of 2 meters, from age 12 present an COVID-19 vaccination or testing certificate with a personal identification document;
• If there is no other persons in the museum - members of one household (family) will be able not use facemasks and not keep the 2-meter distance;
• In the museum entrances and exits are separated, keep a distance of 2 meters between visitors;
• Visitors without certification will be coordinated to different times and expositions.
• It is recommended to pay for tickets with bank cards;
• It is recommended to book the visit in a timely manner in order to ensure the of the optimal time of visit.