• The museum is visit only individually or for households (families), collective excursions are prohibited;
• Visit to an epidemiologically safe environment, using a mouth and nose cover, observing a distance of 2 meters, presenting an interoperable COVID-19 vaccination, overload or testing certificate and a personal identification document from the age of 12; if there is no other persons in the museum - members of one household (family) will be able to remove the face mask from each other and not to observe the 2-meter distance;
• Maximum number of visitors to the museum – up to 50 people (15 sq.m. per visitor or representatives of one household);
• Entrances and exits of people are separated in the museum, observing a distance of 2 meters between visitors;
• Visitors with children will be separated at different times and rooms;
• It is desirable to pay for tickets with bank cards;
• It is desirable to book the visit in a timely manner in order to ensure the planning of the optimal time of visit;
Let us observe the established safety measures and be healthy!